Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Princesa05 Posts: 19, Reputation: -4

Apr 16, 2009, 06:07 PM

I just took a shower and I started bleeding is that notmal?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 16, 2009, 06:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Princesa05 View Post
    I just took a shower and i started bleeding is that notmal?
    Yes.

You said that you're having your period, so blood is normal.

Apr 16, 2009, 06:12 PM

But it started coming out if I was peeing! And den my nipples started to itch

Apr 16, 2009, 06:18 PM

But is she still pregnant?
    jandtspencer Posts: 58, Reputation: 5

Apr 16, 2009, 06:19 PM
    Please, please, please stop having unprotected sex lady! Why would you do that right after having an abortion? Didn't you feel bad in the slightest about what you did to an innocent baby or do you not care and further more not care if you do it to another innocent baby? If you are that worried schedule yourself an appointment with a gynocologist and get checked out and whilke you're there get some info on safe sex or ABSTINENCE!

Apr 16, 2009, 06:22 PM

Why are you talking to me so mean? I haven't done nothing to you

Apr 16, 2009, 06:23 PM
    If I'm pregnant I'm going to keep my baby and I regret it bad and know I want one bad that's why I want you guys to help me

Apr 16, 2009, 06:35 PM

Can you giys help me I regret bad what I did and right now I really want to know if I COULD POSSIBLY BE PREGNANT
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2009, 06:46 PM

If you are bleeding to the point where it is flowing from you like urine ,you need to visit an emergency room. It is not normal to bleed like that from a regular menstrual cycle.
    Did you have an abortion from a medical doctor at a clinic?

Apr 16, 2009, 06:49 PM
    Yes I did but I'm scared I don't know if I'm pregnant or da something its wrong with me what do you think it is?
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2009, 06:51 PM
    Can you giys help me i regret bad what i did and right now i really want to know if I COULD POSSIBLY BE PREGNANT
    If you had an abortion,you are not pregnant.

You are far too inexperienced to be thinking about having a baby if you are going on the internet asking people to diagnose you as if we were visiting nurses.

Grow up and get some experience in life and then worry about making babies.I can see from your post that you are young and not very well educated yet!

People get a little upset when they see young girls such as yourself making silly mistakes that can be prevented with education and intelligence.
    We are not trying to be mean.
    shannameiling Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Apr 16, 2009, 06:53 PM
    Yes, some women can be pregnant and still have a bleed. We don't know why it happens or where the blood comes from but it is possible to have a bleed. Try taking a home pregnancy test or go to a doctor.
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2009, 06:54 PM

I suggest you speak to a parent ,you may possibly need to visit an ER if you are bleeding like urine coming out of you.

Apr 16, 2009, 06:57 PM

Ok thank you its normal
    What I'm feeling I don't feel normal

Apr 16, 2009, 06:58 PM
    I mean I don't feel normal
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 16, 2009, 06:59 PM

First sorry, you may not like some of the answers you get, but if you had a abortion then started having unprotected sex within 30 days, then there has to be a problem with YOU for some reason you feel abortion is a form of birth control or do not understand proper protection to take not to get pregnant.

The suggestion that you learn, grow up is actually a sound example of good advice to someone who appears to be doing things poorly
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 16, 2009, 07:00 PM

Then see a doctor..

Apr 16, 2009, 07:11 PM
    Because I regret what I did and now I want to have a baby
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 16, 2009, 07:17 PM
    Can you giys help me i regret bad what i did and right now i really want to know if I COULD POSSIBLY BE PREGNANT
    Good God girl! We can't tell you!

Do you want us to guess? Okay then, there's a chance that you're pregnant, and there's a chance that you're not. There, does that help?

We've given you advice, told you what to do, we don't have anything else to offer you.

Regret all you want, it's too late now. As for keeping the next baby that comes along, I suggest you learn how to spell first, then learn about menstruation and what causes pregnancy, because it's painfully obvious that you have no clue.

This question was answered on page one. No matter how many people come here to tell you the same thing, it doesn't change the fact that we have no idea whether you're pregnant and you telling us any new symptoms you're having won't change that fact!

Wait until next month, if you miss your period then take an hpt using first morning urine. Write this down, it's the last time I'm saying it.

Yes, I'm mad. There are other people here who need our help, you've already gotten the help you need, so move on.

Good luck.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 16, 2009, 07:18 PM
    Because i regret what i did and now i want to have a baby
    How old are you?

You cannot replace an aborted baby with another baby. That's immature thinking. I am guessing you are in your teens.

Do you have a clue as to all of the ramifications of pregnancy and motherhood? Do you know how much it costs to raise a child? How do you plan on paying for all of this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Parsley and your period or abortion [ 13 Answers ]

I heard that if you drink parsley tea it can make your period come early. I am leaving for a vacation in 2 weeks and at that time I am due to get my period. I heard if you drink parsley tea it will stimulate your period to come early, but I also heard that if you are pregnant it can make you...

6 weeks after abortion, still no period. Could I be pregnant? [ 13 Answers ]

I had an abortion using misoprostol alone in October 25th ( I live in a country where abortion is illegal). I started bleeding the same day I took the medication and had very painful cramps. I also passed a large clot. I stopped bleeding 6 days after, so I went to the doctor and she made me a...

No period after an abortion [ 5 Answers ]

I had a surgical abortion done on January 31, 07 and have not had a period (spotting for 3 days). It has been almost 3 months and I am getting scared. I called my doctor and she said everything was fine. She said the same after my 2 week check up. After the procedure and they said I was fine but I...

Still no period after abortion [ 3 Answers ]

If I had THE abortion on May 5, 2006 and I started my birth control pills on that Sunday may 7, 2006 It is now July 1, 2006 shouldn't I have a period by now I am finished with my second pack of pills.today.I took a test like two three days ago but it said negative... what going on

View more questions Search