Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Toys (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=331)
-   -   Looking for Grandfather Time Clock/Toy (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=229674)

• Jun 22, 2008, 09:42 PM
    sf949
    Looking for Grandfather Time Clock/Toy
    In the 80's or early 90's I had this toy called Grandfather Time and it was an upright clock that had a cassette player. The tapes played stories and fables. The toy would wake you up or tell you stories, and it lit up. I am having trouble finding this toy clock and would very much like to find one.
  • Aug 12, 2008, 10:53 AM
    rissafish
    I have a grandfather time clock. If you're still interested let me know at [email protected].

- Marissa
  • Sep 9, 2008, 03:40 PM
    New Nana
    Hi, I saw your posting and I am not the original inquirer, but I am looking for a Grandfather time story clock. If you still have it - could you send a picture to my e-mail at [email protected] so that I can ensure it is the one I am looking for and let me know what you would like to sell it for. Also, if all of the components are still in working order.

Thank you
  • Sep 10, 2008, 09:01 AM
    rissafish
    I do still have the clock, and have received a bunch of inquiries about it via email. Unfortunately I've decided not to sell it as of now. Thanks for the interest, and sorry for the disapointment.
  • Jul 7, 2009, 09:08 AM
    acamylucy
    Quote:

Originally Posted by rissafish View Post
    I have a grandfather time clock. If you're still interested let me know at [email protected].

- Marissa

I know you posted that you had this clock in 2008, I am curious if you have sold it yet? I am interested in purchasing one for my sister. My namae is Amy email is [email protected] I would greatly appreciate any help... thank you. :)
  • Sep 7, 2009, 12:29 PM
    doogie_04
    My name is Krystel and I am looking for the same kind of clock. I was wondering if you still have it or if you know some place else I could get one. Please email me at [email protected]
  • Oct 17, 2010, 11:48 AM
    Shironda
    Comment on rissafish's post
    I am wondering if you still have the GrandFather Time Clock? I
    Will purchase this clock from you. Who made this clock?
  • Nov 3, 2010, 12:07 PM
    tazrckid
    I do also have a Grandfathes story time clock,and I am willing to let it go to the right person. If intstred please contact me at [email protected].
  • Nov 3, 2010, 12:10 PM
    tazrckid
    Comment on doogie_04's post
    I do have a story time clock that I am intstred in selling. Please let me know if you are still intstred. Thank you, and have a good day.
  • Mar 12, 2011, 07:28 AM
    fziggy
    I have a grandfather time clock. I am trying to find tapes for it does anyone know where I can get those.
  • Dec 4, 2011, 05:54 AM
    KristinElyse
    I just realized that Robert Morse, the actor that plays the old white-haired boss on Mad Men has the same voice as Grandfather Time. Was he the same voice actor who recorded the stories?
  • Dec 14, 2011, 06:16 PM
    buddahsangel
    I am looking to find a Grandfather Time Clock. I had one when I was young and I do not know whatever happened to it.
  • Jan 24, 2012, 09:56 AM
    douthit
    GRANDPA TIME CLOCK for sale in San Francisco Bay Area. Call 925-812-0874
  • Mar 26, 2013, 01:54 PM
    missaha2003
    My kids also had that clock and it was wonderful! It's actually called "Grandpa Time" and it was by Homestar. Sometime you can find them on eBay or craigslist. Most of the time the clocks are in need of repair. Search the internet and you should be able to find one. Be aware most do not come with the tapes and I haven't been able to find the operating directions.