Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rainbowstarchild50 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 04:48 PM
    Septic drain field failed and not fixed
    I have a long standing septic problem that the owner has not repaired. It has been over a year and now I have stuff fron the toilet coming out of the pipe next to the house.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2008, 04:57 PM
    If you do not own the house call your local health department. The problem will be fixed once the homeowner gets fined.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Septic drain add-on question. [ 3 Answers ]

Want to add drain line to a septic tank at the point outside the house where a vertical above ground cleanout and a below ground 'Y' or sanitary tee connects to the main house drain and is then outputted to the septic tank. Material is ABS and was wondering what the best way is to add the...

Determine toilet flange height from drain field [ 2 Answers ]

I am designing a bath house with mens/womens bathrooms on either side of a shared wall. The perk test specifies that the drain fields must be 23 inches deep (no deeper). The ground is very level. With the above: The elevation of the drain field determines the elevation of the septic...

Septic smell from shower drain [ 1 Answers ]

I recently moved into a new custom home and began noticing a smell from the septic system. The smell is not that of raw sewage, but rather that of the system. I've shined a light down the drain to see if the shower drain has a p-trap, I was not able to see a visible waterline in the drain. I'm...

What happens if the drain field isn't working? [ 1 Answers ]

Just to test it, my husband filled the tub, and sure enough, the toilets bubbled, and the shower backed up. When the washer drained a short while earlier, the tub back filled at an alarming rate with brown, sludgy water. <GROSS!> I am quite concerned that, in fact the drain field may not be...

View more questions Search