Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miller3879 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2011, 05:28 PM
    Pilot light on intertherm furnace model g
    Originally posted October 11th 2009 - I have acquired a small mobile home with the same style and model Intertherm furnace. The instructions given were vague... I was wondering if there were more specific instructions for manually lighting this furnace where no provisions exist. I don't see any method or access for getting a lighted match into the burner section to get the pilot lite. You could refer to the same photos given in the previous post to see the furnace. Thanks for any help anyone can lend.

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier Furnace, Model: 55DRCO-45CB, how to light pilot light? [ 3 Answers ]

We have a 20 year old CArrier furnace, Series 100, Model 55DRCO-45CB. It is not heating even though the temperature gauge on the wall is on and set to heat, 70 degrees. We checked the fuse. It's fine. We don't see any pilot light--in fact, we don't even know where to look for the pilot...

How to light pilot light on Intertherm Nordyne Model# MGH-100-AAWN-05? Made in 1987. [ 0 Answers ]

This furnace worked fine one day, but would not fire the next. Thermostat would click when I turned it up, but furnace would not come on - no sound at all at furnace. Then 5-10 minutes. Later the blower would blow cold air for a few seconds. I am not the original owner of this home, but have...

Pilot light on intertherm furnace model g [ 26 Answers ]

How do we light the pilot light on an older model intertherm furnace ?

Pilot light on Intertherm Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have an older model Intertherm Furnace.. Its 30 years old.. How do I light the Pilot light?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.