Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dstrick Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2010, 10:12 AM
    Nordyne furnace won't ignite
    My Nordyne furnace model kg6ra 072c-12a won't ignite. The red light blinks twice and the yellow light doesn't blink at all.

Check out some similar questions!

Heater won't ignite. No pressure switch. Nordyne mmhb070 [ 1 Answers ]

My heater won't work. I checked the igniter and it's good. Everything keeps saying it's the pressure switch, but I don't think I have one. Any ideas?

Nordyne Gas Furnace [ 3 Answers ]

I have A Nordyne Gas furnace in my home, work up this morning to a cold house. I can't find my manual to troubleshoot the problem. Status light is blinking twice. I can get furnace to work by by-passing the pressure switch w/jumper wire. Could the problem be the Combustion blower assembly. This...

Nordyne Furnace not working [ 27 Answers ]

Nordyne Furnace Model # L1RA 045N-08A. Blower runs constantly, whether the thermostat is on; no flame, no ignition, no heat. Have to unplug furnace to stop the blower. Red status light just steadily blinks on and off, not in a particular cadence. HELP! What do we do? Unit is still under...

Nordyne furnace not igniting [ 3 Answers ]

Can a problem with natural gas pressure cause furnace problems? I have a Nordyne that since the city had a pressure problem does not ignite- no heat! Furnace repair man says that it is the sensor. Can this be caused by low gas pressure? Troube board on the furnace flashes 4 times indicating low...

Nordyne furnace trouble [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Nordyne furnace, and the furnace got stuck in it's cycle. The vent blower would come on and that's it, so I had the circuit board replaced. Now, the a/c works but the furnace cycle won't even start. The light on the board just blinks twice. Any help would be great. Thanks.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.