Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sschwart18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2010, 06:22 AM
    Washing machine spins out of balance
    Whirlpool top loading washing machine. Spins out of balance on high speed rinse. How can I fix that?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Mar 1, 2010, 07:17 AM

Sometimes spreading the weight out helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Washing machine spin balance [ 2 Answers ]

My washer spins like its out of balance no matter how it is loaded is there something that I should know about that is supposed to keep it in balance

Washing Machine overfills, drains, spins, no agitate [ 1 Answers ]

We've changed the coupler on our Kenmore (whirlpool) top load washing macine. First load I tried, the machine started to fill, only problem is it didn't stop, overflowed the tub and to the floor. When I turn the timer it drains and spins, but will not go into wash or agitate mode. The pump appears...

Washing machine spins but the cloths are still soak [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore model#22802100 The problem is that it spins but the cloths are still soak.

Toilet closest to washing machine gurgles and backs up when washing machine drains. [ 2 Answers ]

When the washing machine drains, the toilet in the next room gurgles and the bowl partially fills. I have taken these steps: Ran hose down vent pipe on roof. No backup noticed. Had plumber snake from outside wall cleanout by washing machine and 1/2 bath toilet to city sewer line in alley,...

View more questions Search