Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hammi1979 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2010, 05:31 PM
    Thermostat trouble check
    Just blowing cold air when heat turned on also noticed coils turn hot orange after u shut off therostat

Check out some similar questions!

A/c not working-how to check thermostat wiring? [ 6 Answers ]

My central a/c (Rheem) quit working. Opened the unit and the contactor was fried-completely burned. Replaced the contactor. Can physically push in on the center connections of the contactor and the A/C unit comes on and runs fine (as long as I'm holding it in). Will not turn on by itself. ...

Thermostat trouble [ 1 Answers ]

I am changing a Janitrol thermostat to a hunter thermostat the wires are colored r y g w For the old thermostat I hooked the R to rh with a jumper to rc Y to y g to g and w to w When calling for heat the fan will not come on when calling for a/c the fan works the fan will also work in manual any...

Thermostat trouble [ 1 Answers ]

I have a honeywell rth6300b thermostat. I have installed it but I can not get the ac to come on. What should I do.

Trouble shooting a check engine.p1457 [ 1 Answers ]

I am hoping.. to find someone who has experienced this trouble before... EVAP emissions control system leak. I've been driving this way for two years

Heat pump thermostat says check [ 1 Answers ]

Our heat pump has had a leak over the last few years and the past week it hasn't been able to "keep up" with even mild temps. Now the thermostat says "check". What should I do? I turned the unit off.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.