Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    barbzheater Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2010, 12:48 AM
    I have a lennox elite series and the burners are failing to ignite, what can I do
    I have a Lennox Elite Series sure light and the burners are failing to ignite, what can I do? I have replaced the filter, I have ensured there are no clogs...
    T-Top Posts: 1,871, Reputation: 100
    Ultra Member

Feb 5, 2010, 09:28 PM

It should give you trouble code-- flashing light on the control board telling you what's wrong and what to check.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lennox Elite Series HS29-030-1P Problems [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Lennox Elite Series HS29-030-1P air conditioning unit and the compressor will not start. You will hear a buzzing sound then it stops, it about a minute it tries again then stops. What are the best ways to test the starter cap and the compressor to isolate the problem. The starter...

Lennox furnace elite series [ 4 Answers ]

Problem with Lennox Elite Series... Burners will start but blower motor will not... can you cast any light on the subject... Thanks signed... Cold Chicagoan

Lennox elite series gas furnace [ 0 Answers ]

I set the thermostat at 70 degrees,the house is currently 63 degrees... the heater comes on, I see the flame and hear the blower,but it will only work for 2 minutes at a time.I cahnged the battries in theHoneywell electric thermostat but there was no change. Is there a way to troubleshoot(other...

Burners will not ignite [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Day/Night forced air heater and the burners will not light. The fan runs but the igniter glow device does not turn red and the gas valve does not open. I have run the on test mode and the igniter glows red but when turned on by the thermostat the igniter does not work. I have checked the...

Lennox Elite Series Thermostat Very Loud Click On/Off [ 3 Answers ]

Our touch screen thermostat is very loud when it shuts on and off. I know this is due to the electrical relay but I am wondering if a different model would be quieter.

View more questions Search