Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chumleytoo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2009, 05:26 PM
    Friedrich Gas Furnaces
    Just bought a house in southern New Mexico. I am trying to find age information and a manual for the Friedrich 100,000 BTU gas furnace, model number GUA100NDB installed. Nothing appears on a Web search. I am getting that old sinking feeling about this unit's viability... ;>(
    EPMiller Posts: 624, Reputation: 37

Dec 1, 2009, 05:29 PM

Is there any service records stuck to the machine? Or the name of the company that installed it?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Dec 1, 2009, 05:37 PM
    Call them

Friedrich Heating & A/C York Heating Pitman, NJ
    chumleytoo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2009, 06:20 PM

No service records, just mfr. Info. Will locate and call NJ. Thanks to you both! I have a hunch this is going to be an 'adventure'... ;>)
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Dec 1, 2009, 06:33 PM
    Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Converting lp gas water heater to natural gas [ 3 Answers ]

Is it possible to convert a lp gas water to a natural gas water heater or will I need to get a new heater?

Gas oven smells of gas [ 1 Answers ]

I have used gas ovens before but I don't remember them smelling as strongly of gas as the one I have now. It doesn't smell like gas when it is off but when I have the oven on it smells pretty strong for most of the time that it is on. Is this normal or is replacement needed soon?

Friedrich furnace [ 0 Answers ]

How do I light the pilot light on a Friedrich furnace model no. GUB100NB1

Friedrich Furnace model # olc-11 ama [ 2 Answers ]

I have an old Greenbrier by Friedrich furnace #T840100 Model # OLC-11 AMA. Serial # 1432. I need a blower fan shaft & bearings. Can't find anyone is our area of VA that can help HELP!! :confused::confused:

MY new friedrich ac isn't cooling my apartment.what might be the cause? [ 1 Answers ]

I just purchased a 13,500 BTU ac for my apt. it's it the living room. However it doesn't seem to be cooling anything. It actually feels more humid than anythig. I have read the manual several times and called customer service (but they were gone for the day) so if anyone can help me with this...

View more questions Search