Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bronarlie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2007, 10:14 AM
    Intertherm gas furn pilot but no burner blower sticks
    I have a mobile home with intertherm gas furn. Pilot is lit but burner will not fan is stuck and outdoor ac unit comes on whet tstat is set for heat
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Dec 25, 2007, 10:36 AM
    Keep your posts together.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blower on Intertherm Furnace [ 6 Answers ]

This is an older furnace.It works fine sometimes! I raised the tstat and nothing happened, I pushed the fan switch from auto to on and it worked-back to auto and it didn't work. When I checked the breakers and flipped them off and back on the blower started.Any idea where the problem may be? ...

Intertherm Furnace blower will not shut off [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Intertherm Furnace I live in a mobil home. The appliance Number is F000829379 We tuned it on for the first time this winter and it made some noises. The heat works fine but the blower motor comes on the minute you turn on the furnace and won't shut off. It is no longer making any...

Intertherm model #1265 burner won't fire up [ 2 Answers ]

Pilot is lit,blower works,stat is good,burner will not kick in

Intertherm Blower cutting out [ 7 Answers ]

Hi All - I have a '94 Interthem forced air furnace that's acting up. Forgive the lengthy explanation, but I've checked quite a bit already. The problem is, the blower fan only runs for a minute or so at a time, then quits. The Tstat is good - it does the same thing with the wires crossed. The...

Trane air conditioner fan blower mower sticks [ 1 Answers ]

I have a trane split unit A/C wall mounted. The A/C works fine but I noticed that when the unit is turned off and then I go to turn it on the next day, I can't hear the fan blower running but the unit is powered on. So, I shut the unit off and remove the cover over the fan blower and notice that...

View more questions Search