Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jgorny Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2012, 05:24 PM
    Furnace Blower Problem
    My furnace blower on luxaire system don't blow for more then a min.
    The furnace is on the cooling setting and the blower turns on for a min. then turns off like it don't what to go into high

Check out some similar questions!

Goodman Furnace Blower Problem [ 0 Answers ]

I have a builder installed Goodman GDS80904BHA that is approximately 5 years old. Recently, the furnace seems to be shutting down and "recycling" before the call for heat has ended. Here's what's happening: 1. Call for heat. 2. Draft inducer starts. 3. Ignition glow plug starts. 4. Gas valve...

Furnace draft inducer blower problem [ 3 Answers ]

Hello: I have a Goodman GMP100-5 furnace. I have a random problem that seems to happen more often when it is cold outside. The draft inducer blower will start up for only 1-2 seconds then will switch off causing the system to not turn on. If I manually reset the system off and on, the motor...

Furnace blower motor problem [ 2 Answers ]

I need some help with a non-working furnace in Colorado. The furnace is an 1988 “Inter-City Products” induced draft furnace in our crawlspace. I thought I smelled a slight burning smell from a vent a day or so before the furnace stopped working. A day or so later, I noticed there was no heat. I...

Problem with my furnace blower [ 8 Answers ]

I have a problem with my furnace blower. You can hear it trying to start but it doesn't. It's a 115V motor, 1/3 hp, 6.6A. I put an amp meter on hot leading to motor and it drew 20.9Amps. What could it be? The motor is not seized because I am able to turn the pulley by hand. Could the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.