Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    norm53 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2011, 04:42 PM
    Goodman central air conditioner ckl30-1l?
    My Goodman central air conditioner, CKL30-1L, will not cool the house at all. No water drainage appears from the drain pipe on the furnace in the basement. When the unit is turned on, the air blowing from the unit outside blows cool, rather than warm, air. What's the most likely problem?
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2011, 05:47 PM
    Sounds like the compressor isn`t running,, could be something as simple as a bad capicitor,, find it and see if the top is bulged up, it should be flat on top,, you might have to turn off power ,mark wire as to where they should go remove and take and have tested,, be sure to take a screwdriver and short the posts together to get rid of stored power in capicitor
    wizardrome Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2011, 07:09 PM
    I have the exactly similar problem, did you able to change the compressor capacitor if then I would appreciate if you can share which capacitor to buy and from where and how easy it replace it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I wire an AO Smith 9723 fan motor in my Goodman ckl30-1 central air unit? [ 1 Answers ]

The wires on the new unit are black, brown and white. On the original they are black, brown and purple.

My central home air conditioner is blowing cold air but making a loud noise [ 2 Answers ]

My central home air conditioner is blowing cold air and seems to be running fine however all of a sudden it began making a loud noise inside like a Hummm, HUmmm, HUmmm noise when running. Should I expect this thing to die?

Central Air-Conditioner [ 1 Answers ]

I need help, when I turn on the central air, hot air blew out from the vents, and the outside a/c unit did not spin. A contractor came out and told us that the compressor is not working. We have a 35 years old Carrier central a/c, the contractor suggested that we should replace the whole central...

Central Air Conditioner [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: My fan to the air conditioner outside doesn't come. There is air coming out of the vents in the house, but no cold. What should the thermoset be set on in order for the fan to come on outside?

Central air conditioner [ 3 Answers ]

The circuit breaker in the house was tripped for the air conditioner. I turned it back on and the fan to the outside unit is not turning on. How do you turn that back on?

View more questions Search