Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AC25Adrian Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2010, 03:18 PM
    My CKL30-1L Goodman Compressor stopped working?
    My compressor (CKL30-1L) stopped working. When I turn the thermostat to cool; it clicks like it wants to turn on but does not. Why?
    The only electrical work done was by PG&E (electric company) when they replaced a new electrical meter to my home.

Check out some similar questions!

Kirkland Signature, by whirlpool; Dryer stopped heating and timer stopped working [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kirkland Signature, by whirlpool Dryer that stopped heating and timer stopped working at the same time. What may have caused this?

Goodman cpl t30-1a heat pump, heat not working/no compressor or fan operation [ 5 Answers ]

The thermostat is operating/clicks on when desired temperature is more that the actual, but no action at the compressor or fan. We even switch thermostats from other unit in house and both operate the other unit correctly.

Freon capacity for CKL30-1E (Goodman) [ 5 Answers ]

Hi - I am on 1st floor of 3 story condo building and AC unit is on the roof (4th floor). My unit is 1100sf. I was wondering amount of freon it will take to fill the empty CKL30-1E? Someone quoted me 15 lbs with $25/lbs.. Please educate me on how the capacity should be calculated? Floor to...

AC compressor stopped working [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Amana central AC that the compressor just stopped coming on after a severe rain storm the fan also has a hard time starting but will go if you help it. The thermostat is working and the ac turns on but no compressor. I get 230 volts on the red and yellow wires coming directly out of the...

AC Compressor stopped [ 2 Answers ]

My compressor has completely stopped. I can here it surge like it wants to, but nothing happens. I am inside the house when I here this. The unit in the house works, just not the compressor outside. It is new, as this is a new residence, not even a year old. It is 100 degrees here today in...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.