Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rashad911 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2008, 11:40 AM
    Heating element for a older Kemore electric dryer
    Hi All,

Our Kemore Dryer stopped working today, the drum is spinning but it is not heating up. I believe it is the heating element. Can some point me in the direction of where it might be located at.

Thanks,
    Scott
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2008, 11:50 AM
    It is accessed from the rear of the drier. Depending on how old it is you will need to remove the back and prpbably the console to gain access. Once opened up, you should see it on the right side looking at it from the rear.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heating element Kenmore 70 series electric dryer [ 6 Answers ]

When I start the dryer the heating element gets hot for about 5 seconds then blows a fuse. The dryer will still cycle, but never get hot again. I replaced the fuses and no luck. When I took the plate off I can see that it is getting hot. There are 5 coils and it appears that the top 3 coils are...

Replace Heating Element in Kenmore Electric Dryer [ 7 Answers ]

Do I need to take out the drum or take out the inside plate from inside the drum to replace the heating element? Thanks Deb

Electric Furnace - heating element [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to convert from my broken boiler furnace to an electric furnace. I have central air and all the vents from that. Can I just buy a heating element and put it into the air handler? If I can, how do I know what size heating element to buy? The search on the internet gave 10 and 15 KW...

Heating Element Kenmore Elite Electric Dryer [ 3 Answers ]

How do I remove the heating element from the dryer for replacement? I can get to it and there seems to be one or two screws to loosen, but I can't disconnect the electrical connections to the heating element itself.

Kemore Elite Dryer not heating. [ 1 Answers ]

Installed Heating Elment and 2 Thermal Cutoffs and dryer still does not heat. What is next step? Bob Caudle [email protected]

View more questions Search