Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    august61 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2009, 06:24 AM
    Nordyne Electric Furnace Heating Element
    Hello,
    I have A Nordyne Electric Furnace- model# E2EH-012HA, and the heating element stays hot
    Even with thermostat in the off position, and, of course, the blower runs also with the element remaining hot. I have to turn the breaker off to stop the element from heating.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    August
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Oct 3, 2009, 12:05 PM
    Bad sequencer stuck in the on position. Replace the one that is defective
    august61 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2009, 01:00 PM

Thank you, hvac1000. Will do.
    August

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heating element Kenmore 70 series electric dryer [ 6 Answers ]

When I start the dryer the heating element gets hot for about 5 seconds then blows a fuse. The dryer will still cycle, but never get hot again. I replaced the fuses and no luck. When I took the plate off I can see that it is getting hot. There are 5 coils and it appears that the top 3 coils are...

Replace Heating Element in Kenmore Electric Dryer [ 7 Answers ]

Do I need to take out the drum or take out the inside plate from inside the drum to replace the heating element? Thanks Deb

Nordyne e2 electric furnace with ac [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have an nordyne e23h012hn electric furnace, the control board is burnt and evaporator fan will not come on, replaced board and it burnt up to. The circuit on the board that burnt is the common line voltage to the fan, could it be the fan motor shorted causing this problem . Thanks chris ...

Electric Furnace - heating element [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to convert from my broken boiler furnace to an electric furnace. I have central air and all the vents from that. Can I just buy a heating element and put it into the air handler? If I can, how do I know what size heating element to buy? The search on the internet gave 10 and 15 KW...

Heating Element Kenmore Elite Electric Dryer [ 3 Answers ]

How do I remove the heating element from the dryer for replacement? I can get to it and there seems to be one or two screws to loosen, but I can't disconnect the electrical connections to the heating element itself.

View more questions Search