My penis is numb and I can't pee,
    mike102789 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2013, 10:19 PM
    Why does meth make you penis numb
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 11, 2013, 10:29 PM
    Why are you taking meth?

Meth does more than make your penis numb. I'm shocked you can still figure out how to work a computer. Say goodbye to the braincells you fried today, they don't grow back. Keep doing what you're doing and a numb penis will be the least of your worries.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pee? [ 9 Answers ]

Um I can't beleave (sorry for the typing) I am asking this but why do I want to pee before I get in the shower ans ALMOST wet the bed? And some times I do wet the bed but my mom dosen't know. Aculey I don't tell anyone I wet the bed Well my mom and my dad... don't know that I wet the...

Need help with pee pee problem [ 2 Answers ]

I have a middle aged spayed male dog that I got from a shelter. I've had him for little over 1yr. He won't stop peeing in the house. I never see him do it but I find it. I don't think he does it while I'm home. He never poops in the house but he lifts his leg on things. I've never had a male dog...

Chihuahua Pee Pee [ 21 Answers ]

She is still using the carpet. She's having problems with potty training. If I crater her and attach the litter box, will this also convince her to use the litter box when allowed out of the crate?

Pee Pee Smell [ 14 Answers ]

How in the world do I get rid of the dog pee smell in my carpets? I used the spray at the pet store, I shampooed the carpets and neither has worked... She's going in the same spots as before... what's the deal?

Uses pee pad to pee, but never to poop [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Chihuahua that’s about 3 months and I trained him to use pee pads in the house, he was doing really good so then I bought a litter box with no lid and put his pee pad in there to try and get him to be box trained, he wouldn’t use it, and started peeing and pooping on the floor, so I took...

View more questions Search