Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ANDREA MHAGAMA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2007, 04:42 AM
    Scholarship for masters

I did my bachelor of commerce degree and I am intending to go for masters(mba) in human resources management, I want to know where can I get scholarship as I don't have a good financial position to sponsor myself. I am from the least developed countries.

Also which universities offer such a masters degree.
    Mebit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2007, 08:52 AM
    Dear Sirs/Madam

I am Mebit Abrham from Ethiopia, University of Hawassa (former Debub University),and I have bachelor in Hotel management and currently, I am working as Graduate assistant in hotel management department in the same university. I have an immense interest to go further in my education ,as a result to formulate my dream true, I am searching for free scholarship and this is to encompass information ether you have scholarship opportunity for Ethiopians or not.

I am truly enthusiastic to hear from you.

Mebit Abrham

Hawassa University

Collage of Agriculture

Department of Hotel management

Po.box 05

Awassa, Ethiopia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scholarship for Masters about MARKETING, ADS and Public Relations in EUROPE [ 2 Answers ]

I am recently graduated from economics department of a prominent university in Turkey. Right now I am employed at a national bank's foreign operations department. I would like to make a graduate degree in marketing, public relations, and communications. I would like to study in Europe. I can speak...

Scholarship for masters degree [ 5 Answers ]

HI, I am a IT graduate from Bhutan and would like to request for help in finding scholarships to pursue my masters degree. Since Bhutan is a developing country, we cannot fund the masters course ourselves, hence the need for the scholarship. I would be very grateful if you could give me a way to...

Scholarship for masters program [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am Rabida from Bangladesh. I have completed BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) last summer. And now I am planning to do my masters in Human Resource Management or Accounting.I am looking for such masters program which could offer some scholarship. Since I am from a devoloping...

Masters in biotechnology [ 2 Answers ]

HALOO, I'm geetanjali, well basically I want to apply in the universities of USA for masters in biotechnology.. so can you tell me some good colleges where I can purse my masters... I m not getting list of colleges which are good.. so guide me for the same?.

View more questions Search