Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brieb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2013, 03:45 PM
    Pregnancy possibility
    I had my last "normal" period the second week of November around the 11, had light bleeding around November 30 or December 1 that lasted maybe 3 days at the most. If that was my period, since my cycle is usually normal, I believe I should've had my next period last weekend. I've been cramping on and off for a few weeks but they started getting more intense during the last week. Throughout this month I've had headaches, heartburn, and have been irritable and restless at times which isn't normal for me. When I figured I was getting my period last weekend and even throughout this week I would go to the bathroom and expect it to be there but there hasn't been a trace of it. I have a 4 year old and completely missed my period and didn't take a test until I was nearly two weeks late and tested positive. I don't remember much from that early in my pregnancy the first time, but I do remember feeling pressure in my lower abdomen as well as a more constant cramping feeling in the middle lower area of my abdomen and also remember it feeling hard when I put pressure on it or tried to lay on my stomach. I didn't think much of anything until maybe 2-3 days ago when I started to notice somewhat similar feelings in my lower abdomen in the last couple of days. There are a few unusual sensations and feelings in that area and feel like there is pressure inside where my uterus is and around where I know my cervix is as well. I probably wouldn't notice it if I hadn't felt some of the same symptoms early during my first pregnancy. I'm not on any birth control or medication, and have had unprotected intercourse throughout last month and this one. I thought it was too early to take a test, but took one since my boyfriend asked me to yesterday just to ease his mind and it came up negative, but I'm still not completely convinced it was right and think it still might be too early to tell, but I'm aware I could still possibly get my period too. Now that I've compared these symptoms to my first pregnancy and remember certain feelings really similar to this I really need a second opinion so I can either put my mind at ease or start mentally preparing to possibly having another baby.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 4, 2013, 06:57 PM
    You are correct, it was totally too early to take the test. You have to wait till you are about two weeks late to properly test. And then have to use the first urine of the morning.
    It can be pregnancy, infection, STD or a number of things. At this point there is no way to tell.

I will assume you two are trying to have another child ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy possibility [ 2 Answers ]

I was on BC for 1 month I stopped taking it bled for 3 days had unprotected sex the day it stopped I'm sure that he ejaculated in me now I'm having pms cramps like my period iws about to start but it never comes this has been happening for 6 days now what could this mean

Pregnancy possibility [ 1 Answers ]

I had oral sex with my boyfriend and few drops of semen felt on my vagina and near by area. I wiped off the semen at that very moment and cleaned my vagina for safety. Is there any chance that semen can go inside the vaginal hole? Or is there any chance of pregnancy ?

Possibility of pregnancy [ 5 Answers ]

Sir, I had my periods end on on 4th of may and on 6th may I had un protective sex and took I pill on the next day now after 6 days that is 13 th may I have brownish flow am I pregnant... please reply soon

Possibility of pregnancy [ 8 Answers ]

Need some help guys. It was my girl's birthday last night so we went out, had dinner, and decided to get a room. I did not come insider her the first time. Wust did a bit of mutual masturbation And I ended blowing my blow right in the air. So, we rest a bit, talk, and then decided to do it another...

Pregnancy possibility? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay I just have a really quick question I've been pregnant before. I misscarried though but I just had a feeling recently that I was pregnant again. Well I am seven days late on my period, but I started having Light cramps today and started spotting. And ever since I misscarried before my period...

View more questions Search