Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ernest Campbell Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2013, 02:41 PM
    Key codes for wireless network servers
    I want to use my lap top on the road. Is there a network server I can use in order to go on line to use my computer. Also. Is there a list of key codes for the different servers.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 2, 2013, 03:07 PM
    You will need to look at a cellular based service.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 2, 2013, 05:42 PM
    There are two ways to get online while mobile. Either through a WiFi hotspot or a Mobile broadband subscription service.

There are lots of hotspots all over the world, some free, some for a fee. Depends on where you are going to be.

But there is no guarantee you will be in range of a hotspot. If you want a greater chance of being able to get online anywhere, then subscribe to a mobile broadband service. Such a service uses the cellular network to connect. So anyplace you can make a cell call you can connect. But such a service requires a monthly fee.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Puyallupschooldistrict-wireless key codes [ 2 Answers ]

What is the puyallup school district wireless key code!! Im on my iPod touch!! Trying to get wi-fi and you need a code for psd-wireless

Wireless key codes [ 0 Answers ]

I have installed a wireless card on my laptop and it found three connections which only two are secured it then asks me for the wireless key code for each of those where can I find this? And is the unsecured connection recommended?

Where do I find the wireless network key? [ 1 Answers ]

I need a network key to connect to a wireless server. I can't find one and a getting fustrated. Help!

Q: extra wireless key codes [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone knoW what the extra wireless keys (i.e. Key2.. Key4) are used for in a wireless/WEP router? Typcially, I use default (key1) for lan wep key code... Anyone?

View more questions Search