Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    addy98 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2012, 05:25 AM
    Regarding breast pain
    Is it normal to have breast pain. I put on my bra and it feels uncomfortable. My breast are just extremely sore. But I don't know why. A friend told me that it may be because my period is coming, but I have never experienced this before. Can you help me?

Check out some similar questions!

Abdominal pain and breast pain [ 1 Answers ]

Well basically iim a teenager and ii had an urinary tract infection and PID ii already took antibiotics and stuff ii may be preqnant but iim unsure yet this was about 2 weeks aqo when ii finished takinq mii meds.. iin August ii had a pd dhat came on da 20 and went off the 28 with no cramps then...

Causes of lower abdominal pain and breast pain? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm 30 and was sterilized 6yrs ago, for the past 2yrs I've been having lower abdominal pain, sharp shooting pains that make me reel up, a dull ache that goes all the way round my lower back and stabbing burning pains in my right breast with slightly swollen breast tissue, which is made...

Breast pain, lower abdomin pain [ 15 Answers ]

I was supposed to ovulated on Feb. 4th, and my husband and I had sex 5 days in a row with Feb. 4th being the 3rd out of the 5 days. It is now the 18th and my breast are so sore, and have been for about 4 days now, I have to sleep with a bra on for support. I wear a size 40DD so when I don't have...

New here.questions about breast pain, breast lumps [ 2 Answers ]

Hello All! My name is Christy. I am 25 years old. I had my beautiful daughter 15 months ago... that was when I first discovered something was wrong. :confused: When my daughter was 6 weeks old, I felt a lump in my right breast. I thought for sure it was a clogged milk duct. I went in for my 6...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.