Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    debrog57 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2012, 08:31 AM
    I am a 54 year old us citizen woman who want sto marry a 31 year old mexican illegal
    Older us woman to marry younger mexican illegal

Check out some similar questions!

Can a 16 year old man marry a 23 year old woman in Washington state? [ 63 Answers ]

Im 16 and my girlfriend and I have been talking about marriage laws since I've proposed to her. I need to know if it is legal to marry her. I already know the Washington state law that applies to 16 year olds, but it says nothing about marriage between two separate ages.

US Citizen wants to marry Mexican Immigrant [ 1 Answers ]

I met a tourist from MExico while here in the U.S. We have been dating now for like 2 years. He comes and goes with a tourist ViSA. I want to know what are the repercussions if I were to marry him while he is visiting the US on a tourist VISA. He should be comign back in December and I don't...

Can I marry an mexican illegal immigrant even though I am a convicted felon?:confused [ 2 Answers ]

I'm with a mexican guy who has lived here for 7 years illegally. I love him with all my heart and am scared he may get deported. I need to know if I can marry him even though I am a convicted felon and if I can how hard will it be and what steps will I have to take?:(

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.