Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wairere1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2013, 08:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jagodejo View Post
    The girl is called Janet Bobitey, 33 years old and she lives in Accra, Ghana and has a daughter called Mary, 6 years old. She uses the number +233245634745 She's one of the worse scammers and work together with Stephen and Lincon Yeboah in a group to scam men from europe and the united states. Be aware for her and never ever send her money because she's a damned good swindler, jagodejo.
    Do you have a photo of her?
    Wairere1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2013, 08:34 AM
    Do you have a photo of her?
    notagain1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2013, 12:53 PM
    Don't do it. You will be destroyed both financially and emoitonally. BELIEVE ME!! You need to read more on armyscams.com
    rbwestwood Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2013, 08:12 PM
    Is the company, Smart-Vault Security Services Limited, in Accra, Ghana a real or fake company?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 9, 2013, 03:08 AM
    ANYTHING involving Ghana... assume is a fraud.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 9, 2013, 06:09 AM
    Accra makes the Slums of Calcutta, India look good. Accra barely has what would be called paved streets IN the city... what legitimate business that is not local in nature would set up shop there?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I locate a person in Accra, Ghana? [ 3 Answers ]

His name is Kelvin Parkerson and he is age 50. Supposedly lives on Ngawie St in Accra north, Ghana. Does anyone have any info on thie person?

Women in accra ghana [ 6 Answers ]

Hi my name is Ray... I live in philadelphia pa, I have met a women on line and she is from accra ghana, No don't get me wrong... I know all about the scams from that part of west africa!! I know all about when they ask for money!! But I need some real advice!! And maybe some one can help!! She...

Selina yeboah accra ghana [ 2 Answers ]

Address of Selina Yeboah Accra Ghana

Marie conteh in accra ghana [ 0 Answers ]

I am searching for my sister who leave the gambia around the 80s, by that time she was between 10 to 12yrs. Her was marie conteh when left the gambia, we did not hear nothing from her since she left, our father died for 4 years ago. She did not call or wrote a letter to us. She is allways in our...

Visit accra ghana [ 1 Answers ]

I am palestinian have passport from palestine I want visit ghana but no empassy in my country so can some one do visa for me and stamp the visa in airport accra

View more questions Search