Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Action8 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2011, 08:00 PM
    Need to find a person Augusta Ahianyo Accra Ghana
    I need information on this person before I can proceed further. She has a Yahoo. Email address.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 3, 2011, 11:04 PM
    I very much doubt that they are a real person.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 4, 2011, 03:18 AM
    Ghana is home to many, many marriage/immigration scams, all designed to take your money.
    Let it go. The pretty face in the picture probably isn't who you are dealing with anyway.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 4, 2011, 06:38 AM

You need to not send any more money, if you already sent it, it is gone, there is no way to get it back, no legal action to take.

They have 1000's of people, many work in rooms together that use fake names, or names and ID's borrowed, stolen or bought, others use ID of family members, Often the person who is emailing may be a 60 year old man pretending to be a young girl, to get you to send money.

So proceed, Stop any emails, don't read them, don't answer them, and don't send any money

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find a person located in accra,ghana [ 17 Answers ]

I need to know how to locate a person live in accra ghana

Find a person in Accra North, Ghana [ 5 Answers ]

I am looking for a person in Accra North, Ghana by the name of Francis Adams.

I'm dateing a woman on line from ghana accra. How can I find out if she is who she say [ 4 Answers ]

Threads merged I'm dateing a woman from on line dateing site, and I want to know if I can find all about this person. What must I do.

How to find a person robbed and shot on November 26, 2009 in accra ghana [ 3 Answers ]

His name is Johnny Barnes and he was shot and robbed November 26, 2009 and is supposed to be at the St. Franis Hospital in Accra

View more questions Search