Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    benbenito Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2010, 11:02 PM
    I would like to write a letter to tavel agencies to use our hotels
    I want to market travel agencies in asia and europe to arrange there tour's with us when they come to thailand. I also want to add a link to the hotel that I can offer them to stay in and pretty much arrange there stay here in thailand. I don't know where to start and how to introduce myself and my company to them and to hopefully get there business. Can someone please help on a letter I can send out to these travel agencies introducing ourselves and our accommodations to them Can you please help =(
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 30, 2010, 12:07 AM
    Hi, benbenito!

I'm sure that you know more about your business than anyone else here.

My suggestion would be for you to start a draft of such a letter on this thread, without putting any contact information in it. If you do that, I'm sure that there will be those of us who'll be willing to come along and make suggestions as to how you might make improvements to it.

In your letter, you should describe who you are and what your business is and does, and how it might be of value concerning usage by the potential customer. You then ask them politely, in the letter, for an opportunity to discuss those things with them.

Via clicking on the following links, you'll find samples of ways that you might draft such a letter that you might then tailor to meet your needs

Sample Business Letters and Forms

Free Sample Sales Letter: Example of How to Write a Persuasive Business Marketing Letter

Introducing a sample introduction letter template tool to assist leaders.

Letter Samples - Free Letter Templates - Personal and Business Letter

Sample Business Letters and Forms

Idea Cafe Small Business Archive: "Company introduction letter"

Introduction Letters

Sample business letters by Quazell

Business introduction letter... Here's a sample business introduction letter.

Mid-career Job Offer Letter Sample: Introduction and Sample Mid-career Job Offer

Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write Letter [ 5 Answers ]

I need to write a letter to companies, hotels, etc.. Introducing our optical (vision/eye wear).

Write letter someone dying [ 3 Answers ]

Her name is Pricilla she is 84 years old, she has cancer, the doctor gave her 6 months to live that was 2 years ago, she came this far but her body is frail and she said she live her life. And she is ready to go. She has been a inspiration to me I've know her for five years I am 50 year old she...

How to write a letter to Local recruitment agencies for asking for business, [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir I would like to have an idea to write a perfect letter to local recruitment agencies asking for business. And I would like to submit my agency profile. Thank you Suni Kumar

Trying to tavel [ 3 Answers ]

Hello room my name is el_transero.. I am on probation for possession with intent to distribute a controlled substance.. I did nine months in prison.. and now I have three years of probation... my question is can I travel outside the country during this time.. or I must first complete my...

View more questions Search