Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    friend of mine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2009, 03:08 PM
    Least time you can serve for a felony 2 in the state of Ohio
    I have a friend facing a felony 2 for assault with a wepon . Wepon being a knife several slashes in the face if found guilty what is the least amount of time she can serve
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2009, 03:16 PM

What is the person's age; what is the past criminal record; how much injury was there; what were the circumstances - self defense?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2009, 03:18 PM

Hello f:

There are hundreds of factors that go into sentencing. You've only told us two.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 10, 2009, 04:21 PM

The least time would be probation only, and merely the actional time already done.

With slashes to the face, most courts will not be looking at the MIN, esp with photos of the victim produced as evidence, the victim testify at sentencing how this has ruined their life.

Best bet look for plea deal

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ohio state Income Tax [ 2 Answers ]

I live and work for an office in Florida. The Cooperate office is based in Ohio which I work Directly under. They are deducting Ohio Income tax form my earnings . Should they be doing this. IF I live an Work from the Florida Office.:)

Original prop 200-can't serve time for violation [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get it dismissed? I served 4 years DOC and was unable to have the prop 200 run concurrent because, you can't do time on it. Been out 2 years haven't been in trouble. New PO is all up in my stuff. I know people have gotten this done, anyone know specifically what to do?:eek:

How much time will my boyfriend serve? [ 3 Answers ]

What happenend was my boyfriend got charges with grand theft under 5000 in 2005 and bonded out and kept going to court for a year and a half and then skipped on is next court date because his public defender told him case dismissed. He finds out he has a warrant. We got pulled over in my car she...

Time to serve in marines [ 4 Answers ]

How long do you HAVE to serve in the marines?

Can I serve jail time to end my probation? [ 2 Answers ]

I am currently on probation for my 2nd M.I.P. (minor in possession of alcohol) in the state of Michigan. I was originally sentenced to 3 months of probation, but in the third week of my probation back in January, I unfortunately failed a drop. I got a violation, and the judge added 3 months to my...

View more questions Search