Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CaTo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2007, 10:23 PM
    Dance BA
    Please, I'm a latinamerican high school student looking for a university offering a double major in dance and psychology and someplace or person that is interested in giving me a scholarship. Can someone help?:rolleyes:
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 5, 2007, 04:07 AM
    Have you tried the following search:

University Dance Scholarship - Google Search

As far as a double major is concerned, that depends on how much work you are willing to do as a student and how much time you want to spend at school. Double majors can be in many combinations of subjects.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to dance! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Im only 12 but I really want to dance. I have been to the beyonce experience concert and I would love to be a dancer like her backing ones. I don't know much about dancing but I feel like I can dance I've shown nearly all my family and they all said I'm good. When I dance I feel good about it....

Asking her to the dance [ 54 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 15 and there's a girl I want to ask to the sophomore dance but I don't know if she will go with me. I don't want to just go ask her because I want to try to have the best opportunity for her to say yes because I really like her a lot. We are kind of friends, I'm also friends with some of...

DDR Dance Dance Revolution question [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question regarding DDR but first let me set the stage for my knowledge and expectations. First, I'm no gamer by ANY stretch of the imagination. I played Zork in College and once in a blue moon I'll play frogger. But if I'm interested in something I usually try not to let cost get in...

Which dance is The Dance [ 1 Answers ]

Who is the artist of the song "The Dance" sometimes people call it, Let the music play... The first line is, He tried pretending the dance is just a dance But I see, he's dancing his way back to me.

Dance [ 2 Answers ]

Which is the oldest dance we know?

View more questions Search