Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 3, 2008, 10:33 PM
    I've been throwing idea around in my head for seven years, and still can't decide!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 3, 2008, 10:34 PM
    What's the link to your thread CM?
    Vision Expert

Aug 3, 2008, 10:40 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/body-a...me-241435.html
    manhattanchick Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

Aug 3, 2008, 11:25 PM
    I believe someone said that "a tattoo feels like a catscratch". That's true. It does. But what's a little pain for an awesome tattoo? :D
    Vision Expert

Aug 3, 2008, 11:29 PM
    I agree. But I want it to be perfect, as I will have it forever... I don't want to settle on a design!
    homesick4va Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2008, 01:36 PM
    It hurts like hell. Anyone who says it doesn't hurt it either lying or doesn't remember how bad it hurt! I have a small one on my lower belly and I got nauseous and dizzy and couldn't WAIT for it to be over. It felt like someone was digging in my skin with a safety pin and not moving it... just digging in the open wound. I almost passed out.
    mugger Posts: 191, Reputation: 26

Feb 2, 2009, 03:15 PM

The best places for a tattoo are arms and legs. The most painful are the sternum, ribs, neck- close to the throat, chest, belly, spine, foot, knee... anywhere there is bone there will be some discomfort. While there are places that hurt like crazy, I try telling our customers that the feeling is more annoying than painful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

It doesn't feel right nor does it feel the same no more [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfreind and I have been going out since June 2 2007. Before when he asked me to be his girlfriend he use to talk to me more on msn and use to care a lot. But now its like everything is going wrong I got really mad at him. I am not sure if how I'm acting is the way a good girlfreind should be...

Suiciding feel versus my living feel [ 4 Answers ]

hi all, I was good in studies at early stages and always conceal my sexual feels. Before one year I proposed to one girl my love. Surprisingly we two are loving one another. But we met once in 6 months. That's I met her recently after 5-6 months. But my problem is I am loving her without...

How should I feel about this? I feel betrayed and upset [ 13 Answers ]

Another thing, I just found out this morning. Ages I've been on my boyfriends Facebook on my phone to edit stuff for him (he knew about this) and gave me his password. He's changed it now though and I don't know it which is fine because he wants his privacy. However, now, I couldn't get on my own...

View more questions Search