Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 17, 2024, 02:17 AM
    Catholics need not apply. Harrison Bukter is on the blacklist
    Harrison Bukter is the kicker for the 3 times Super Bowl winning Kansas City Chiefs (what a racist name !) in the NFL . He recently gave the commencement address at small Benedictine College in Atchison Kansas . It is a private Catholic College .

His address touting traditional Christian values is here .

Full Text: Harrison Butker of Kansas City Chiefs Graduation Speech| National Catholic Register (ncregister.com)

His speech has the left's hair on fire . How dare a devout Christian go to a Catholic University and tout traditional Christian values !!!!

He congratulated the women and praises those who would go on to have successful careers . He then gave a shout out to the women who were graduating and will choose to get married and raise a family.(he's pro-choice)
    Oh the outrage !!!! Clearly he is misogynistic .

His critics are the same ones that say it is perfectly okay for men to define what a woman is . They think it is ok for transformers to destroy all the gains women have made since Title IX.

His critics ,who call him intolerant are the same ones who for weeks have displayed gross antisemitism .

The NFL issued a statement distancing them from his comments .

"Harrison Butker gave a speech in his personal capacity," senior vice president and chief diversity and inclusion officer Jonathan Beane said Wednesday night. "His views are not those of the NFL as an organization. The NFL is steadfast in our commitment to inclusion, which only makes our league stronger."
    NFL distances itself from Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker's comments (usatoday.com)

This would be the same NFL that pretends to believe in diversity and inclusion.
    Guess Catholics need not apply .

Maybe he should've taken a knee first .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

May 17, 2024, 06:29 AM
    "The NFL is steadfast in our commitment to inclusion, which only makes our league stronger."
    The NFL is committed to inclusion as long as said inclusion only includes a fairly narrow set of beliefs that they agree with. If you don't agree with those views, then get your diverse rear end out the back door. And that's especially true if their inclusive acceptance of your diversity would have to include Christian values. What they really believe in is, "Our way or the highway!"

Our reply should be, "Sic semper tyrannis."
    Ultra Member

May 17, 2024, 07:55 AM
    It is back firing on the NFL if jersey sales are an indication

Unexpected Player Overtakes Patrick Mahomes As NFL’s Best-Selling Jersey - Athlon Sports
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

May 17, 2024, 10:36 AM
    The fact that this would be deemed "controversial comments" says much about the problems we have in our culture. This is deemed "misogynistic and sexist"?
    "I think it is you, the women, who have had the most diabolic lies told to you. Some of you may go on to lead successful careers in the world, but I would venture to guess that the majority of you are most excited about your marriage and the children you will bring into this world. I can tell you that my beautiful wife Isabelle would be the first to say her life truly started when she started living her vocation as a wife and as a mother," Butker said in his speech.
    Ultra Member

May 19, 2024, 05:11 AM
    The left's hair is on fire . They see his comments as legitimate threats to them judging by their over reaction .

Harrison Butker’s misogynistic graduation speech shows the bigots are winning | Arwa Mahdawi | The Guardian

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Catholics need not apply [ 3 Answers ]

The Gay marriage SCOTUS decision Obergefell v. Hodges w​as championed as a victory for people who believed in 'live and let live' But it has turned out to be nothing of the kind. It is more of a tool for the intolerant left against Christian This makes the dissent by Samuel Alito prophetic....

I'm looking for a lady who's first name is Walleen. She lives in Harrison Twp. my. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a lady who's first name is Walleen. She lives in Harrison Twp. MI. She is about 56 years old?

Rex Harrison and Richard Burton [ 2 Answers ]

Rex harrison and Richard Burton they play two homosexuals, they are hair dresser is a light comedy. Probably around sixties.

Harrison ford had a disabled sonin the film [ 1 Answers ]

Harrison ford had a disabled son in a film and I think the theme tune was stand by me it might have been ten years ago

NEED to know George Harrison song. [ 1 Answers ]

I can't for the life of me remember anything in this song Except that it was on a LEVIs jeans commercial in 2005 And it said something about " magic...... magic.." or something... I just remember making a mental note of how much I liked it... But no matter how much I search I can't find...

View more questions Search