Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jeanette steven Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2015, 02:28 AM
    Hyundai accent 20004 starting problem
    My car turns over and won't start have replaced lots of sensors but have finally found out it is a security problem. When I put key in the dash has a pic of a car with a key it flashes then goes out its suppose to stay on or the car won't start any ideas to help please. Be easy on me I'm a 60 year old woman lol
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2015, 04:06 AM
    The car's security system may have a problem with the key. If you have a different key, try it. I would also remove and fully charge the battery, which most auto parts stores will do for free. A low battery may give the security system the appearance that somebody is trying to steal the car--be prepared to enter the radio code. If the problem persists, call your local Hyundai dealer--they may have a simple solution for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hyundai accent 2004 starting problems [ 10 Answers ]

My hyundai accent 2004 standart doesn't start. The engine crank, but there's no fire. I change the camshaft and crankshaft sensor. Also change my timing belt, my alternator, my starter, my control box and my computer. But if I pull the car with my pickup, it runs. While the engine is running, the...

2001 Hyundai Accent timing/starting problem [ 3 Answers ]

2001 Hyundai Accent 1.5L. My timing belt tensioner broke, and my engine died at idle (although it had been making a thumping around at low rpm for a few days which would go away as the rpms increased). Changed my timing belt, set timing on camshaft and crankshaft. Reinstalled alternator belt and...

Ask experts about hyundai accent [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, 1.do cars guzzle more petrol in AC with higher blower speeds. 2.rear defogger how to check for its functioning? 3.how do I know about shockobserver in my vehicle is OK what is periodic maintenance 4.what brand of wipers is best for my vehicle because the one I use is not clear in vision...

02 hyundai accent [ 3 Answers ]

I am working on a 02 accent that the heater stopped blowing air. I have replace the switch, fan motor, and the heater resister. What else could it be?

'03 Hyundai Accent transmission problems? [ 2 Answers ]

I have an automatic '03 Hyundai Accent, about a year ago I had to get the brake-thing changed that sends a signal or whatever and allows me to change from "park" to "drive"... and on my way home tonight, I turned on the engine, put it in drive with no problem, started driving forward, got about...

View more questions Search