Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ManWithQuestion Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2014, 08:15 AM
    Cloud Architects-Info needed <----------- Research Help Needed
    I am searching for information on Cloud Architects. I have been looking for information on this subject and seem to find not many answers.

If you can help with this, here is a short list of info I can't find:

What percentage of workers in this career are being laid off?
    What percentage has been hired in new jobs in the past year?
    Where are the best schools to train for this career?
    What parts of the Country hire the most to train for this career?
    How much travel is involved in this job?
    How many hours do Cloud Architects work, and how much overtime is involved?
    Is special training needed, if so, what is being taught and how long will it take?
    Do I need an internship, apprenticeship, co-op work before qualified?
    Does it take talent or just learning how to do the job?
    What skills are best fit for the job? Ex: Social/interpersonal, spatial... and so on..

If you can answer any of the questions above, I would be very glad to have some help with this. If not, I understand and thanks for your time.

Thanks
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 23, 2014, 09:21 AM
    I doubt if you will find any of the info you are asking for. First, the title of Cloud Architect is too vague. A Cloud Architect could be applied to many areas, like WEB Designer, Online DBA, Programmer, etc. Second, the concept of a Cloud Architect is very new so I doubt if any statistics are available.

Before we even begin to answer you, you need to define exactly what you think a Cloud Architect is and what duties you think one performs. Also what country are you referring to (this is an international site).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Needed info [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a american citizen divorce how long do I have to wait to get remarried and file for my new wife thank you

Antique Smith & Wesson revolver info needed [ 9 Answers ]

My great-uncle recently passed away and among his guns there is a revolver with a tip-up barrel. It is a .32 caliber with a 3 1/2" barrel, it is nickel plated with pearl grips and bears the serial number 58734. Along the top of the barrel it says Smith&Wesson Springfield, Mass. U.S.A. Pat'D Feb 20...

Info needed [ 2 Answers ]

I have a print promoted by Camille Lucas NYC. The only identification is Brunet (I think) and 68 / 3. I would like to know more about this print

Assistance in research for a member needed [ 4 Answers ]

Hello all, I have a friend who needs a little assistance. As you know, I am out of here more than I am on right now, due to my hectic schedule. I got a PM from this person and have posted the info here, with the permission of the member, but we chose to keep the name anonymous at this time. ...

View more questions Search