Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    superdave43 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2012, 05:03 PM
    Brake job 3 months ago
    Got a brake job 3 months ago. Now its doing the same thing I took it in there for. Help me out
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 26, 2012, 05:30 PM
    So you take it back and have them look at it

And exactly what is happening again?

Possible that some other part was bad and caused the new pads to go bad. Do you have very poor driving habits that can cause this to happen.

Was anything done to the rotors when the pads where changed ( assuming you had pads replaced)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Theft under 5000 many years ago and looking for a job now. [ 1 Answers ]

So when I was 15 (im 19 now) I was caught shoplifting and got charged with theft under 5000 and possession of stolen property. I got my fingerprints and my mugshot taken. However, when I went to court, they didn't have me in their system. So I went before the judge and he gave me a letter...

Brake job fair price [ 4 Answers ]

I wonder what is a fair price is for a brake job. On a 2003 Toyota echo. Even just the front pads for material and labor. Hollywood, Florida. I was lucky this time pepboys charged me $183.00 for the front pads and rear shoes. I do not know, if they resurfaced the rotors or not. Thanks for...

Bad brake job [ 7 Answers ]

I am new to this site so any comments would be greatly appreciated. I took my old 96 Mustang to a dealer ship last Wednesday to have my back brakes fixed. I drive a stick shift car so these type of cars are notorious for rolling back on hills. I only instructed them to fix my back brakes not the...

Received W2 from a job I left a year ago. [ 2 Answers ]

I left job A in Feb 2007. I already finished filing a return for this job in Feb. I switched jobs but I still received a W2 from job A as income earned in 2007. Could this be a error on their part?Should I just ignore it?

Have Class B CDL (HAZ, AIr Brake,Tanker) Need Job but have Felony. [ 1 Answers ]

I have Straight Truck Experience and the endorsements listed in the title. I live in KCMO area. Anyone need a driver?

View more questions Search