Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trinasinga Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 09:30 PM
    Singing Career
    What Kind of Career opportunities are there in Singing?
    karent23 Posts: 133, Reputation: 8

Apr 2, 2007, 04:14 PM
    Depends on if you are any good or not. A lot of people can make money and a living out of it without being famous. Cruise ships, hotels, theme parks and various other places have people that sing all the time and it's not as hard to get a job at those places as it would be to land a record deal. However, you must be located near a place that offers these jobs.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 2, 2007, 08:26 PM
    There are back up singers that recording studios use, as mentioned there are people who have contracts with large nursing home groups that travel from home to home singing daily for them. There are hotels, all of the small and large theme parks and all of the 1000's of music groups in places like Dollywood area, Branson area and the such.

There are teaching positions, there are voice coaches ( almost all major and medium professoins have voice coaches) for every number one hit performer, there are 10's of thousand people who barely make their expense money in performing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Singing career [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am trying to help one of my girlfriends with guidance to a singing career. I was thinking of such options as singing commercial jingles as well as theatrical singing as well... Can someone point me in the proper direction please! Thanks...

How Should I Start My Singing Career and What Should Be My Singer Name? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi! I need your help people! I need to know how to start my own singing career because I love to sing and also write songs about my personal life. :confused: and what should my singer name be? Okay, I'll leave it up to you guys because I'm in gr.7, I live in canada and I want to start and prepare...

Singing career [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone my name is alexa and I was just wondering if you know how 2 start a singing career. Because my friends and I have been singing since we were kids and we want to take it to the next level. :o

Singing Career [ 3 Answers ]

:) Hi I was just wondering if you can please help me get a singing career I write my own songs record them on tape and listen to myself but it's hard to find a career around where I live please help:)

View more questions Search