Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    awassa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2012, 02:11 PM
    Braker tripps when a new heat pump start to run
    My church installed a new heat pump with an air handler just two days ago. The braker keep tripping what is going on. Every time trying to run the heat pump the braker tripps. But when it runs the AC it is fine.

Check out some similar questions!

Heat Pump: After using heat, A/C compressor will not start [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Lennox Heat Pump/ AC unit installed in my home that is less than one year old. I live in south Louisiana so we go from hot to cold regularly in outside temperature. After I run the heat pump, I turn the switch to off for a while and then move to cool on the days that we need ac. The fan in...

My Goodman heat pump, model GSH130361AD, in heat mode outside unit does not start up. [ 10 Answers ]

Goodman heat pump, model GSH130361AD, Goodman AEPF series Air Handler, and a Honeywell T8411R t-stat. After wiring and setting everything up, the A/C works very good. In heat mode the aux heat comes on but the outside unit does not start up. Emergency heat works well too. The units are used...

Heat pump exhaust fan will not start [ 2 Answers ]

I have a payne heat pump which was heating fine a week ago. We are now having a heat wave and when I turned on the cooling yesterday it tripped the circuit breaker. I reset the breaker and it seemed to work fine. Today I turned on the cooling and the unit was buzzing but the exhaust fan was not...

Gas heat exchanger won't start on Heat Pump [ 1 Answers ]

I have a two year old. York heat pump model GFD04821G with a G9YS100C20DH11H gas heat exchanger and York T8411R1443 thermostat that has been acting up the last few days. The other day I woke up with no heat. I looks like the installer set this system up so it uses the resistive heat coils for...

Heat Pump start up noise [ 3 Answers ]

My Goodman Heat Pump since new has made a loud hum or cycling noise outside from the compressor unit. This noise lasts about 10-20 seconds and then stops. It also makes this same noise when the units shuts off. Could possibly be a valve or something not opening or closing properly??

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.