Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Roll Tide Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2012, 05:15 PM
    95 Honda VTEC won't start
    I have a 1995 Honda Accord EX - 4 cyl. VTEC engine. I removed the head and replaced the head gasket. I marked the timing belt and the cam sprocket to ensure that I put them back in the same place.

Now that I put it back together the engine does not start. I check the spark plug and it has fire. The number one cyl. Is at the top when the rotor at the number one spark plug. I smell gas after trying to turn the engine over for a few turns. The engine sounds smooth with no knocking or sounds as the starter is turning.

Any ideas?

Check out some similar questions!

I have a 1991 honda accord non vtec and I want to put a f20 vtec engine. What I have [ 0 Answers ]

I want to put a f20 vtec engine in my 1991 non vtec honda accord. What more do I have to change for getting a better performance?

1994 honda civic vtec won't start(ecu got wet) [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1994 honda civec vtec and the passenger floorboard got wet and shorted the ecu out... it fried it. After that I have no spark. I replaced the ecu and still have no spark. What should I do next? Im sure that when the ecu fried it probably fried the distributor or the main relay. What do...

Honda civic 1.5 vtec wreg, won't start [ 2 Answers ]

Hey first hi and hope you can help. I've just bought a honda civic w-reg 1.5 vtec sport... been OK for the first two days, now it would,nt start I see a orange engine light come up and go out and I here clicking noises while still trying to start it then it dies out totally, with a lot of trying...

No compression in honda vtec [ 5 Answers ]

I changed the clutch on my Honda CRX 1.6 VTEC 90-91 a week ago and in the process snapped the Solinoid on the Starter Motor. I have since reconditioned this Starter Motor and now a week later when I tried to start the car it turns over, but is not starting. I did a pressure test and there is no...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.