Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aliciamariez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2012, 09:41 AM
    I don't want to stress my body or my baby out
    I'm 30 weeks pregnant and have felt very exhausted lately I have missed 4 days of work this week with s doctors note and I don't feel as if I'm up for work tonight but feel bad about missing another day what do I do?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 5, 2012, 09:45 AM
    We really can't advise you whether to miss work, but I will say that the last few weeks of pregnancy can indeed cause fatigue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I help my body to get strong & healthy enough for a baby? [ 1 Answers ]

I have 12 more days of taking active BC, I've been taking Loestrin 24 for a couple years now, but I have decided to stop taking it after this month because Me and My Fiancé with our families loving support have decided that we are going to finally try to conceive. Unfortunately Since I have...

Does stress affect the baby? [ 4 Answers ]

Posted on here before I have 4 children and number 5 on the way. 3 children are from a previous relationship ( eldest has severe autism) Current well I can't call him partner because he has ran off and I have a 10 month old baby and Im currently 9 weeks pregnant again. He proposed at christmas and...

Baby sitting stress [ 1 Answers ]

I am a care giver for a 3 yr old little girl and her 8 yr old sister for almost 2 yrs. Trouble is 3 yr old is becoming physically aggressive toward me. i.e.. Kicking hitting a out right defiance. I have spoken to parents. They correct her when they pick her up . How much longer should I tolerate...

Can I have my body back from before my baby? [ 3 Answers ]

:eek: I had a little boy on jan 18th about 3 weeks ago... I got extra on the hips, thighs, butt, and a little on the tummy... befor my son I was tiny everywhere... im very self conscious about my body... my fiancé loves my body no matter what but I still feel that if I don't got back to the way I...

Baby strange illness. Whole body of baby get harden [ 9 Answers ]

My brother's baby boy 4 months old got a strange illness. He had blood tested, brain scanning, lung checking etc. Everything is normal. But the baby boy got an unpreditable "body harden" illness. That is when it happens, the whole body of the baby get stiff and he can not move, can not cry... We...

View more questions Search