Bad seals. Try new ones or aftermarket lights

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chevy G20 van won't start [ 2 Answers ]

My '82 Chevy G20 5.0L van won't start. I put in a new battery (probably not necessary) and the lights work, but nothing happens when I turn the key (the accessories won't work either: for example, the fan does not com on when I turn the key. Any ideas? I know that electrical problems can take...

G20 Chevy Van [ 1 Answers ]

I have an error code of 37 for my Chevy G20 van. It stalls after 15 minutes or less of running. Suggestions?

1991 G-20 chevy van 5.7 [ 2 Answers ]

I went out to start van nothing happens .changed battery checked all wiring still nothing.dome light,horn ,and head light work.any suggestions to help me out thanks ed

Vincent van gogh [ 1 Answers ]

In the touring von Thyssen exhibition of the early 1980's was a van Gogh beach scene, predominantly in yellows and oranges,with dinghys/small boats to the right of the frame and a wharf/pier extending to roughly the centre of the picture. There may have been a sunrise or sunset. It was about the...

Lightest rims for 85 Chevy G20 Van? [ 0 Answers ]

Dear All, I have an 85 Chevy G20 Van. 15" rims. I would like to know what are the lightest rims I could get for this. Alloy? Aluminum? Other? I'm looking to improve gas mileage and have good looking rims. What are the drawbacks of the different types of metals? Could you direct me to...

View more questions Search