Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chaseramsey Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2011, 06:00 PM
    2003 honda accord
    My check engine light came on in my car it was both of my o2sensors so I replaced the downstream one so just the upstream one is bad and needs to be replaced to pass inspection and turn off my light is there any way I can just take it out and clean it? What is the best way to clean it?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Sep 1, 2011, 07:03 PM
    No, you cannot clean an O2 sensor. When they are bad, that's it. There is an element inside the sensor that goes bad from age or contamination.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Sep 2, 2011, 05:07 AM
    Impossible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2003 honda accord [ 2 Answers ]

How do you change out a Downstream o2 sensor on a 2003 Honda Accord LX 4 cylinder

2003 honda accord [ 0 Answers ]

My 2003 Honda accord check engine light came on so I hooked this code reader up to it to give me the code and it gave me 0141 o2 sensor heater circuit malfunction (bank 1 sensor 2) what o2 sensor is that the one downstream? Before are after the exhaust manifold are the Cadillac converter? Are is it...

2003 honda accord [ 2 Answers ]

I have been plagued by the "side airbag" light coming and going off. Now the maintenance light is on permanently! I have been diligent in having the oil change and have had two tuneups, keep the car in the garage and everything else that I think will help keep it in good shape. I had a oil...

Upgrade Honda Accord 1980 to Honda Accod 2003 [ 1 Answers ]

Help me!! I have old Honda Accord 1980, I want to upgrade it to Honda Accord 2003 step by step. I do not much money right now. Please Help me about this, which parts one by one I must change. Thanks

View more questions Search