Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    worthit38 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2011, 11:36 AM
    Actuator door that operates what vents the air flows through not working
    1999 chevy express 1500 van, 6 cyl. Engine, can't find the actuator to the vents, I did find temp. actuator and blend actuator

Check out some similar questions!

My central air is cold but slow air flow out of vents all of a sudden [ 1 Answers ]

My central air had been working fine. We have in the last 2 weeks had temps of 95 with heat index of 115. All of a sudden yesterday my air coming out of my vents was not as strong. Its cold but real slow. We changed the filter about 3 weeks ago, I went out to the unit and it was running. Any...

Furnace has Steady Red Light and is blowing air. No Air coming through vents though. [ 1 Answers ]

I verified the switch to operate the heating was on heat. And on. And when the switch on the furnace is held down it blows air but doesn't push air through the vents?

Home air conditioning unit is running no air blowing from vents [ 5 Answers ]

My a/c unit runs but, no air coming through vents the temp in house stays the same. I looked at it on the roof and water is heavily dripping from it. The unit is off now

Freash air actuator removal 2001 dodge ram [ 0 Answers ]

My 2001 dodge ram 1500 4x4 is having problems with the air direction when I turn on the ac. It all wants to blow out the defrost or when I turn it to the floor it will blow there. Air pressure is good and the ac/ heat is working. I think it is the fresh air actuator. Is this it and how do I remove...

Air actuator [ 1 Answers ]

Plumber and I installed tub today... water, draining all good. After he left I pluged in the motor and pushed the air actuator (spelling) switch and nothing happened. I followed the air line and found out it is not connected. I can only see the motor from one side and don't see where it would...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.