Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chaseramsey Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2011, 08:20 AM
    2003 honda accord
    My check engine light came on so I hooked a code reader up to it and it gave me code 0141 and 0135 so I looked them up and it is the 02 sensor heater circuit malfunction ( bank 1 sensor 1) AND 02 SENSOR heater circuit malfunction bank 1 sensor 2) which one are those? They the downsteam ones? I don't know
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 2, 2011, 08:30 AM
    Sensor 1 is the one closest to the exhaust manifold and sensor 2 is the one in or closest to the catalytic converter.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 2, 2011, 08:34 AM

The number 1 sensor is first inline and the number 2 sensor is the second one in your exhaust system. If this is a 6 cylinder then it would be right and left bank respectively.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2003 honda accord [ 0 Answers ]

How do you reset the stock keyless entry on a 2003 honda accord? Mine stoppede working

2003 honda accord [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2003 honda accord LX and my check engine like came on so I took it to Autozone and they hooked it up to there code reader and it gave them 0141 they said it was the o2sensor but I have 2 is it the one before are after the Cadillac converter?

2003 honda accord v6 [ 1 Answers ]

The TCS light and the BRAKE light are on and stay on all the time. Does anyone know what this means? Thanks

Upgrade Honda Accord 1980 to Honda Accod 2003 [ 1 Answers ]

Help me!! I have old Honda Accord 1980, I want to upgrade it to Honda Accord 2003 step by step. I do not much money right now. Please Help me about this, which parts one by one I must change. Thanks

Honda Accord 2003 [ 0 Answers ]

Hey there I am looking for a picture of Honda Accord 2003 white or silver color with white leather inside ?

View more questions Search