Ask
    chaseramsey Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2011, 09:04 AM
    Gallbladder problems
    How do you stop a gallbladder attack?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2011, 09:13 AM

For one, don't consume high fat content such as fried foods or french fries and watch the fat content in TV dinners. If the fat content is over 10 don't eat it - eat something else instead.

Also spicy food can make a flare up but basically high fat content will do worse for your gall bladder flaring up.

Have you been diagnosed with this or are you just guessing?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gallbladder problems [ 2 Answers ]

What do I need to stay away from if I have a bad gallbladder? And how can I stop the gallbladder attacks that cause my stomach to hurt so bad?

Gallbladder [ 3 Answers ]

Nausea,swollen stomach, pulsating pain between shoulder blades,burping.heart racing Hospital test was okay for no stones. But the squeeze test showed the gallbladder was Malfunctioning. One doctor said to remove it. Two doctors said for non-removal. But all said maybe the pain was being caused...

Gallbladder [ 1 Answers ]

For 10 years they have been working on opening my coronary arteries. But I still always had the same pain. A throbbing pain in the middle Of my back, nausea, stomach distended but no pain, burping, shortness of breath. Turns out To be my gallbladder all along. Other doctors told me the...

Gallbladder what can I [ 2 Answers ]

I have gallbladder diease I'm afraid to eat because it makes me worse and I was told to eat veg. and friut but there has to be something else for me to eat.. someone please help

View more questions Search