Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chaseramsey Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2011, 06:50 AM
    2003 honda accord
    I have a 2003 honda accord and my windows stopped working so I took it back to carmax were I got it and I bought it there with keyless entry well the fixed my power windows but my keyless entry wasn't working and my warranty was up! What could it be? What could I do for it to start working again I checked all the fuses

Check out some similar questions!

2003 honda accord [ 2 Answers ]

I have been plagued by the "side airbag" light coming and going off. Now the maintenance light is on permanently! I have been diligent in having the oil change and have had two tuneups, keep the car in the garage and everything else that I think will help keep it in good shape. I had a oil...

2003 Honda Accord LX [ 4 Answers ]

2003 Honda Accord LX keyless entry does not work. Power windows and power locks however do work. Checked fuses and changed battery in key but still no luck. Anyone have thoughts on this issue? Thanks

Upgrade Honda Accord 1980 to Honda Accod 2003 [ 1 Answers ]

Help me!! I have old Honda Accord 1980, I want to upgrade it to Honda Accord 2003 step by step. I do not much money right now. Please Help me about this, which parts one by one I must change. Thanks

Honda Accord 2003 [ 0 Answers ]

Hey there I am looking for a picture of Honda Accord 2003 white or silver color with white leather inside ?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.