Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chaseramsey Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2011, 10:56 AM
    Honda accord 4cyl I got a short ram air intake for it does in affect how it runs
    I have a 2003 honda accord 4cyl I bought a short ram air intake filter for it I heard in stop and go taffic it doesn't run good is this true are will it be OK
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Apr 2, 2011, 11:07 AM

I would stay stock, with a pleated paper filter. Definitely the best, in the long-run.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1999 Accord 4cyl Auto Why when I turn key it starts and dies then runs good [ 1 Answers ]

1999 Accord 4cyl Auto Why when I turn key it starts and dies It doesn't actually start After 5 to 20 tries it will start and then runs good. Thanks for your time.

97' Honda Accord 4cyl Won't Start [ 1 Answers ]

1997 Honda Accord with 4 cyliinder won't start. Cranks great but won't fire. Replaced the main relay and remedied the problem for few months. Now the problem is back but to fix it I just replace the spark plugs and it fires up and runs great for 2 to 6 weeks and then comes back again. The car...

1999 Honda Accord (4cyl) Whistle? [ 1 Answers ]

My wife has a 99 Honda Accord 4cyl, auto transmission car with 78k on it. The problem is it makes a whistle noise when slightly accelerating on the gas. The noise will go away when you step on the gas hard. You can clearly hear it cruising at 55mph. The car also only does it when it is warm. The...

View more questions Search