Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    willij1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2011, 08:56 AM
    My front loader washing machine won't spin. Wash and rinse fine but won't spin
    JimGu Posts: 92, Reputation: 4

Mar 21, 2011, 01:55 PM
    More information needed. What kind is it and what is the model number? What do you see/hear when it is supposed to be spinning?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The tub on my kenmore elite he3 will not spin for the wash, rinse or spin cycle. [ 1 Answers ]

The tub on my kenmore elite HE3 will not spin for the wash, rinse or spin cycles. The motor is making the usual sounds like it's supposed to but the tub just does not budge.

Sears Kenmore 70 Series washing machine spin cycle [ 1 Answers ]

The spin cycle will not work. What can I do?

So my washing machine is not catching when the wash mode or the spin cycle hits, It m [ 0 Answers ]

My GE washer has not been able to go into the wash or spin cycle, it just makes a clicking noise almost like it's just not catching. Like a gear is bad or something, please help!

Kenmore front loader won't spin [ 0 Answers ]

Kenmore front load washer: 4172952990. Does not spin. Clicks... at the beginning of a cycle it will spin for a few slow spins, then nothing. Had the Sears technician in. Said that it was the Speed control. Bought one from Sears, installed it myself. The machine still won't agitate......

View more questions Search