Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jon24mteg Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2010, 05:56 PM
    Honda flashing green key light
    Someone tried to steal my prelude the other day and busted my Ign, and the thing that reads the key, now I have a flashing green key light and I can't start it, can I bypass this or buy onother key Reader
    jon24mteg Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2010, 05:57 PM

Oh yea it's a 1997 honda prelude 5spd, I was going to chang it over to push Buttion start but the key reader is smashed up
    ludeboy101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2012, 09:47 PM
    First run your VIN to honda, se if it had the ignition recall on it, if not go get t for free! Solved your problem? You might have to reprogram your key to your immobilizer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2001 civic has flashing green key light. [ 14 Answers ]

I have a 2001 Honda Civic Ex. Everything is fine. All of a sudden, I see a FLASHING GREEN KEY LIGHT on my dashboard. What could be the reason for that? I have 2 x ORIGINAL Honda keys. I don't have any fake keys. I tried both. Same problem. My car starts and runs FINE. Its just that sometimes...

Kenmore built in dishwasher green clean light keeps flashing and won't go off [ 0 Answers ]

Not allowing me to turn the dishwasher on to do dishes I tried to trip the breaker and the green light just keeps flashing

Flashing green light on dash [ 1 Answers ]

There is a flashing green light on the right side of the dash on my daughter's 91 honda car What does it means?

View more questions Search