Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mz2richard Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2006, 01:13 PM
    Having Two Financial Advisors..
    Hello Everyone. Does it matter if you have two financial advisors, one for my long term and one for my short, or just two to have a different view? Is such a thing feasible? Any help appreciated!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 20, 2006, 02:28 PM
    Three or Five, if you want, it is your money. I would advice them as to what the others are doing with the money they invest, to keep it balanced.

But honestly one good one should be all you need.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Financial management [ 7 Answers ]

Compute earnings per share if earnings before interest and taxes are $10,000, $15,000 and $50,000

Investment advisors [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I find a ranking of the nations top rated financial advisors?

Ing financial [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone done any business with ing financial? I like to here the pro's and con's of a company before I deal with them. Thanks in advance.

Financial statements [ 4 Answers ]

I'm a principal owner and director of my company. Every once in a while the accountant gives me the financial statement. I have no idea how to interpret this. On the cover there is an index with 12 pages and 3 schedules. I believe the only important one is page 1, the balance sheet. ...

Financial [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend has terrible credit and he was charged w/a felony and he wants to go to school... but he doesn't have the money. How can he ever get a grant or a loan for this? He is 21 he is a good wrestler and he wants to go to shippensburgh university in PA. He could prob. Get in because of the...

View more questions Search