Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alice123 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2008, 12:09 PM
    What to do?
    I am feeling v upset these days. I am not able to handle anything. It seems to me that no one respects me and hence I am feeling v inferior. Whenever I am at public places I have no confidence. It seems that everybody is laughing at me and I feel over conscious. What to do? Plzz help me. I want to improve myself. I want to become confident.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2008, 12:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice123
    I am feeling v upset these days. I am not able to handle anything. It seems to me that no one respects me and hence i am feeling v inferior. Whenever i am at public places i have no confidence. It seems that everybody is laughing at me and i feel over conscious. What to do?? Plzz help me. I want to improve myself. I want to become confident.

Have you talked to a professional about why you feel this way? Has something traumatic happened or have you always felt unable to handle things? And how is you general health?

It's hard to be confident after something traumatic or if you don't feel really well.
    BlakeCory Posts: 236, Reputation: 21

Aug 22, 2008, 03:00 PM
    A professional would definitely help.

Many people feel inferior even when they are surrounded by many amazing accomplishments. There are also people who have high levels of confidence with little or no success. Find someone who knows the right questions to ask and has a healthy perspective on life and what is meaningful. Some people need to make changes in there life to feel better, others only need to look at their life differently.

It is important to have someone who can speak truth into your life. Even if you don't agree with them, you believe them, because of the trust and respect they've earned. Ultimately they can only help guide you because you are your own identity, and no one can tell you who you are.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search