Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    13sldr Posts: 237, Reputation: 17

Dec 10, 2007, 08:52 PM
    94-98 toyota supra
    Between may of 09 and July of 09 I'm going to try and get a supra,

I have a 95 nissan alitma right now and by that time I'm going to need something with a little bit bigger engine(note: I would like to stay away from a truck)

The supra can come factory twin trubo or single truboed charge in a 6-cylinder.

I what to know, if I am not able to get a supra then what else car would be good for me to buy(note: I will be 18 and out of high school then and maybe taviling) my price range around that time will be 15 to 16 grand

Does anyone have any suggestions
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2007, 09:19 PM
    Good luck finding one. You may find one for that price, then you may not. When one rolls into the shop, the boy's are all over it like flies on crap.
    Have you had a talk with your insurance agent what that will cost you? They are a high maintenance car too!
    An '00-03 Celica would be in your ballpark too.
    13sldr Posts: 237, Reputation: 17

Dec 12, 2007, 09:33 PM
    I know the insurance is going to be out the roof, I'm going to pay cash so it will bring it down a little nad hopefuly my perfect driving record will help out too

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toyota truck [ 2 Answers ]

I have just purchased a 1990 toyota pickup truck. Today the transmission would not shift out of low into second for a while and then it did. It is an automatic transmission. It has been shifting fine ever since. It did this briefly day before yesterday. What could be causing the trannie to not...

Toyota Corolla 05 - HELP [ 1 Answers ]

How do you change the dip beams on o 05 corolla?

View more questions Search