Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sammyjc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2007, 06:40 PM
    2002 Chevy Cavalier - Dash lights
    I have lost my owners manual which has a guide to the "idiot lights". There is a light that looks like a camera that has just come on. It does not stay on. Could you please help me out. I don't know what this light means and have been unable to find anything online. I work during all business hours and have a hard time getting to a phone during those hours.

Thanks
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2007, 06:53 PM
    Could it be a picture of a battery? The safest thing to do is to attach a scan tool to the Data Link Connector, under the dash, and see if any diagnostic trouble codes are displayed. AutoZone will do this for free.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

92 chevy cavalier [ 1 Answers ]

I just had to put a fuel pump on my cavalier and now it will run but if you drive it a little ways or give it a little gas it losses all power and starts spitting and sputtering. Please can someone help me.

2003 chevy cavalier [ 1 Answers ]

Where do I find the spark plugs on a 2003 chevy cavalier

97 cavalier dash removal [ 0 Answers ]

I need help removeing the dash on my 97 cavalier, I got all the screws but one, the one right or the airbag, I can't find it, please help

Chevrolet Cavalier 2002 [ 2 Answers ]

All of a sudden, out of the blue, my car starts squeaking and creaking. Sounds like the front end is going to fall out. It is specifically when the tires go over a bump. Doesn't get worse when turning or pulling into my driveway. Does it need a lube? Is it the shocks? Is it the chassis? Help.

View more questions Search