Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Daddyric Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2016, 03:29 PM
    I can install an Acura J37a motor in my car I have a 2008 Honda
    I have a 2008 Honda Accord and I want to know if I can put a Acura 3.7 motor in it will they interchange
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2016, 06:58 PM
    There is more to these procedures than meets the eye. People often overlook, among other things, the wiring harness and PCM requirements for the job, which can be show stoppers. I would only try to install an exact engine match, to keep things simple and manageable.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2008 Acura TL Won't Start [ 2 Answers ]

My fiancée has a 2008 Acura TL. This morning when she went to start her car, nothing happened. I replaced her battery in January of this year because the first time this happened, I thought it was old and not supplying enough power. After replacing the battery the first time, the problem...

Is Honda fit 2008 a good car? [ 1 Answers ]

I wish if I get feed back from someone who own this car so I will buy it happily. Is there any known issue on this Honda fit 2008? Are those all Hybrids or there are some regular Gas car for this model 2008 Honda fit? What price should I expect if the car only has 8000 millage? Please help?

92 acura integra motor keeps overheating. [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 90 Honda CRX Si with a 92 Acura Integra motor in it. I changed my water pump about a month ago since it started leaking coolant from the hole on the pump. Then yesterday my car started overheating. Last weak I blew a hose but then fixed it and this week it just started to overheat. So I...

1992 Honda Accord, Replaced Motor, Car Won't Start! [ 7 Answers ]

I just got another motor put into a 1992 Honda Accord, but now the car won't start. Is there a problem with maybe motor car mismatch, or do I have to do something to the computer?

View more questions Search