Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    biffernose Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2012, 06:07 PM
    Can 96 ACHIEVA lock cylinder be used in a 97 achieva ?
    They have different plugs but the wiring diagrams look the same! How do I reprogram or can I?

Check out some similar questions!

How to change jammed my ignition lock cylinder? [ 2 Answers ]

I have stripped the steering wheel off and gotten down to the cylinder however I can't pull the cylinder out because the key won't turn all the way to the accessory position I've got to Collage kid and no car please help!

I have a 1997 Oldsmobile Achieva. [ 2 Answers ]

I went to start my car and tried putting it into gear, but the gearshift would not move. Can you tell me what is wrong with my car?

'81 accord Ignition lock cylinder [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a replacement ignition lock cylinder for my '81 accord and was reading the instructions on how to change it out with the old one. Anyway, it said to insert the key and turn to the 'ON' position in order to line up the roll pin to disengage the old lock. If I had the key to turn the lock,...

Quick and temp fix for cylinder lock 94 achieva [ 2 Answers ]

My cylinder lock is broke and key won't turn ignition. Tried moving the steering wheel and key won't work. Have work in the morning . Is there a way to break, rig, etc... to fix till tomorrow so I can make it to work. The steering is locked too

Cylinder Lock Altima 97 [ 2 Answers ]

I need to replace the cylinder lock I bought for my Nissan altima GXE 1997 but it seems too difficult to do. I don't have the diagramas or schematics and the piece does not have intallation instructions. I'm doing this because my wife lost the ignition key and the locksmith charges over a 100 bucks...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.